Improve your appearance
All on Four helps preserve the jawbone by preventing deterioration of the facial structure associated with missing teeth and the root system that supports them. With dental implants, facial signs of aging like wrinkles around the lips are virtually eliminated.
Eat what you want, when you want, where you want
Improve your overall eating habits with the All on Four procedure. You can enjoy food again and not be embarrassed when you eat.
Get a long-lasting smile
All on Four procedures create a permanent set of teeth with a fixed, non-removable implant-supported retained bridge. They never have to be removed, and your new teeth can last a lifetime.
Enhance your overall quality of life
Your new teeth will feel and function just like real teeth. You'll have greater comfort and confidence when smiling, speaking, and eating. You'll look and feel better while your quality of life has been improved!
Eliminate health problems associated with failing and missing teeth
You treat them like regular teeth by brushing and flossing regularly, and by visiting us or your local dentist at least once per year.
Normal Dental Implants treatment required
- Multiple visits to both surgical and general dental offices. Six to eight, or even more implants per arch
- Bone grafting and sinus augmentation
- Months and possibly years of extended healing time
All on Four is superior to normal implant methods
- Reduces or eliminates bone resorption (bone atrophy)
- Has a lower overall cost than conventional implant procedures
- Significantly reduces healing time
- Has proven predictability with highly successful outcomes. Is permanent and will have you smiling for a lifetime